We are the appointed brokers for the Engineers’ Combined Liability Scheme, an exclusive insurance package for Engineering New Zealand members.
- Specialist advice and services
Our brokers have experience with civil, structural and geotechnical engineering firms of all sizes throughout New Zealand.
They offer risk analysis and advice, plus advocacy at claim time. They understand the complexities of insurance so you don’t have to.
- A broad range of comprehensive insurance options especially for engineers
We partner with national and international insurers and underwriters to source the right policy wordings and cover options specifically for Engineering New Zealand members.
- Cost-effective, competitive premiums
Members benefit from premium savings through collective buying power.
- Quick quotes and simplified application
We’ve kept the paperwork to a minimum and we’ll help you through it.
- Engineering New Zealand Foundation donation
We contribute directly to the Engineering New Zealand Foundation by donating a percentage of our brokerage fees annually.
We will develop an individual plan for you to help mitigate the effects of unexpected liability.
Our package includes:
- Professional Indemnity: covering your practice for defence costs and financial loss for errors or omissions in professional advice, design or formula.
- Public Liability: covering your practice for legal liability for accidents that happen in connection with your occupation.
- Management Liability: a comprehensive liability package incorporating essential liability insurances (including directors & officers liability), employment disputes, and fines & penalties cover.
Additional covers available for leaky building, licensed building practitioner legislation, cyber crime exposures, and more.
For expert advice about your professional risk management, please contact our broker lead for the scheme:
027 541 4000